Tuesday, August 12, 2008

See...They *Can* Be Sweet!!

Awww...the other day Sarah finaly noticed my bloated belly. I told her that there was a new little brother or a little sister in there for her, and I asked her which one she'd rather have.

She paused for a moment, looked at Patrick, looked at my belly, looked back at Patrick...and in a shrill, concerned voice cried: "No!! Keep PatPat!!"

HAHA--I guess I should have explained that it's not a new sibling, but an additional one.

Anytime PatPat tries to climb on me or hit me too hard in the stomach Sarah grabs his arm and says, "No hit tum-tum...B-A-B-Y!" It's so cute!

3 comments:

SHEAFmom said...

I love that Sarah. Great post!!! I also love the baby counter pic on your side bar. Please pray that I will need to add it to my page too.

Anonymous said...

okay, Sussette beat me to mention the great baby widget. Isn't it great that Sarah did not want to trade in Patrick! Congratulations on the newest addition! Moms with small children (especially when they are all only small children)always feel like they have accomplished nothing. I can soooooooo relate to the feeling. Can we play if you feel well enough? The baby has an eye infection, but should be better by Monday :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah you are BRILLANT and cute too!!!! Congratulations on the newest addition!