Friday, November 13, 2009

Why?

Wow, two posts in one morning-I'm on a roll! I pumped myself up with a pep-talk promising that I would try harder to record my children's funny (and maybe not-so-funny?) antics.

As I was finishing my last entry I looked at the clock and realized it was time to pick Sarah up from preschool so I was rushing and I told Patrick to get in the car. While I was strapping Luke into his carseat Patrick was on the other side looking at me. Being in a hurry I didn't realize what that look meant. When I went to his side to buckle him in, I figured it out: "I peed." WHY!? Why pee in the car!? Five seconds ago you were in the house! Three seconds ago you were outside surrounded by all the trees and shrubs a little boy could hope for. ARGGG!!!

I had no choice but to strip him and throw his clothes in the carport. He rode to Sarah's school naked. Now I have to go out there and clean pee from the carpet of my truck. Ew.
Oh yeah, and the main reason for this blog entry:
When I got to the school and signed Sarah out I realized I forgot to put shoes on.

2 comments:

SHEAFmom said...

I love your awesome mommy stories :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.