Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Need More Sleep

I just put a nasty trash bag inside the laundry room and threw away a load of laundry needing to be washed. It didn't even dawn on me till I went into the utility room to put the clothes in the washer and saw the garbage bag in the place where the clothes would have been. So I had to go out to the big cans and dig out our clothes, yuck! The neighbors already think I'm a few cards short of a deck so I'm not worried what they were thinking. It's official: I am NOT getting enough rest. haha! I'm getting tired of making these mistakes; putting milk in the oven and the coffee in the fridge...sigh.

1 comment:

SHEAFmom said...

LOL! Been there done that.

A few weeks ago I took Joshua to the toy store to buy a special treat and to get 2 new light sabers; one for him and one for Max. Afterward we went to help Jessica take some dead couches to the dump. I thought it was such a great opportunity to clean out my always trashed van. I made three bags, two for garbage and one for important things that needed to be brought into my house. I joyfully pulled away from the dump in my now clean and empty van having carefully placed three bags in the dumpster.

After a few hours it was time to head home. Joshua asked "Mom where did you put Max's Light Saber?" "I told you it is safe in the bag behind my seat." "But Mom, there isn't a bag behind your seat." AAAAAAAUgh!!!

We hurried back to the dump. It was now closed, so I had to walk to the specific dumpster through the pedestrian entrance. I peered into the dumpster and sitting there, exactly as I had left them were 2 garbage bags. Yup only the two real garbage bags. :-( Dumpster divers had already discovered my mistake and made off with the loot :-(. I am still discovering things that are lost.
It did though provide me with an awesome mommy story. You will have to call me and I will share it with you :-)