Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chasing Batman

Two days ago we took my younger cousin back-to-school shopping at Target. We ran into someone we know from church and he pointed to the ceiling and said, "Look!"...so we looked. There was a huge black bat flying frantically around in the corner.

Patrick immediately screamed, "BATMAN!!" and ran across the store. I had to grab the baby (who now weighs more than a quarter of my own weight!) and run after him while dragging Sarah by the arm. I got nervous because Patrick was out of sight, but it didn't last long since I could follow the shrieks of "BATMAN! LOOK!! BATMAN!!!" When I caught up to my son the bat had clearly realized it was in his best interest to vanish because it was nowhere to be seen. It really made Patrick's day. :)

2 comments:

SHEAFmom said...

Woooohoooo!!! You know I really do wish I had been there!!!

Unknown said...

HE SAID BATMAN!? HE IS SO CUTE!!!!