Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Clean House? Nope!

The past few weeks I have been catching Luke doing a lot of pushing chairs up to the counter so he can climb up and get into everything. Occasionally, he climbs up for the sole purpose of cleaning. Yup, cleaning. If there is a paper towel on the floor he will use it to spot clean the tile. If there's laundry scattered about he will put it in the appropriate "pile". He is me. Here he is sneaking doughnuts and washing dishes, respectively:



Sometimes scrubbing the sink requires actually sitting in said sink:

Luke also likes playing in the car. This is 100% my hubby's fault because he thinks it is okay to open the car doors and let the children play while he wanders around the yard. So whenever we play outside I have to battle with the kids because"daddy lets them". Here is just one example of why letting children play in cars is a stupid idea: BBQ sauce fingerpaint. I am often told by friends who come over to our house that it is "clean," or even that I am a "neat freak". I wold like to take this opportunity to set the record straight: I decided to clean behind the entertainment center and found this. I am particularly disturbed by the unfamiliar substance on the lower right. I have closely examined this and cannot figure out what it could be. It resembles cat puke, but I am positive it's not. Not play-doh, not food, not gum. It's a mystery. So there it is, folks. The proof that my house is nastier than yours! :) See, I am not a clean freak. And apparently I have no shame either since I am willing to post such a disgusting photo.

No comments: