Friday, January 27, 2012

Say "Cheese"!

Why does my friend text me asking for a photo of my kids at the exact moment they are literally covered in peanut butter and marker?  God is mocking me for not caring enough to ensure my children do not draw on themselves or eat peanut butter out of the jar with their bare hands.  Yes, it is one of those days.  And then people want me to send pictures.  So I'm scrounging through my old photos trying to come up with a decent group shot to send and...nothing.  Not ONE single picture of all of the kids looking clean, put together, happy. Either someone is about to fight, is dirty, or eyes are shut.

I glanced at the walls trying to find a family portrait.  None.  None since our third was born. I am currently looking up the portrait studios' phone number to book an appointment.

One picture of dirty, colorful kids coming right up...

1 comment:

SHEAFmom said...

Thank you my friend. The picture was too cute! You should add it to this post.