Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BAD Day

Sooo bad...that I can't even blog about it.
I guess not everyday can be rainbows and ice cream trucks, right?


On a brighter note: the tightness in my chest has unclenched into a dull throb. YAY! And all three monsters darling children are asleep by 7pm. That is a blessing straight from God to me because He knew I could not take one. more. minute.


Looking forward to tomorrow; we are all going to Saint Augustine to the Chrism Mass at the Cathedral and our friends will be there, too. After that we are going to make waves at the beach (get it!?). I suppose I'd better get packing...yes, packing. Because Rick is coming with us so we will be 5. All needing pretty church clothes, casual clothes, and swimsuits, towels, sunblock, snacks, and various shoes. Gotta go charge the camera battery and finish laundry. Then I can close my eyes on this dreadful day and wake up to a good morning. :)

1 comment:

SHEAFmom said...

Woooohoooo! I had a great time in St. Augustine with ya'll. I am already planning next years trip:-) Starting with already being there Tuesday night :-P Squish everyone for me, see ya tomorrow.